Contact teaching in the autumn term continues at EMO, unless the risk group or quarantine situation demands otherwise. In these cases the Board of Education’s instructions, according to which basic art education may also be carried out as distance learning if necessary, will be followed. The teacher will inform about this when needed.
You can only participate in contact teaching if you are COMPLETELY healthy and without symptoms. Quarantine instructions must be followed. Consider together with your teacher about the possibility of distance learning for individual lessons during quarantine.
- The use of a face mask is recommended for those over 12 years of age in the public places and also in the classrooms whenever it is possible. Also recommended for younger if possible
- Enhanced hand hygiene is taken care of and hands are always washed before class.
- Classrooms have hand sanitiser and surfaces are cleaned more intensively.
- Extra contact between adults is to be avoided. As a rule, only students and the teacher are present in the classes. However, if needed, it is possible to have extra adults in the classroom if there is enough room for safety distances (about 2 meters).
- Remember sneezing and coughing hygiene: Please use a disposable handkerchief or your sleeve.
- Safety distances are taken into account also in group lessons.
- Group teaching will continue by taking account safety instructions
- The orchestras are divided into smaller groups if needed
- Choirs, rhythmics and music playschool continue with contact teaching, taking into account the recommendations.
- Classroom concerts in Beethoven, Joukola, Kellosali and Kulma can be held with a limited amount of audience, taking into account the safety distances and other safety instructions
- Concerts can be organised in large halls (Tapiolasali and Louhisali) and foyers taking into account the safety instructions of Espoo Cultural Center.
If there are changes to the safety instructions, information will be available on our website and also in a letter to students.
Together we keep EMO safe!