Eepos is a tool developed for art schools and has been used by EMO since 2014. Now the use of Eepos has been broadened to include teachers, students and families. It is a versatile, interactive tool which is filled in with the teacher and which allows you to track the progress of your studies.
In Eepos students and guardians can:
- register continuation or termination of studies
- track studies
- build up a student portfolio
- update contact details and photography and publishing permissions
- review study plans and teacher feedback
- review performances and verbal feedback
- review instrument loans
- periodically make note of own music programme
The most important way of working in music education is playing music. At the discretion of the teacher, eepos can be used as a tool to support studies e.g.
- Keep a record of performances
- send information
The application is available to download for free from the AppStore and Google Play. You can sign into the app with the student’s or guardian’s ID. The app provides safe and easy access to information about your studies, notifies you of new messages and updates, and displays the student’s calendar, assessments and the institute’s newsletters.
You can use the same ID to log into the app as the browser. The app remembers your log in so you only need to log into the app once.
Guide for using Eepos
The application is available to download for free from the AppStore and Google Play.